Super Touring Power 2

Area to discuss current races and championships running to Super Touring regulations.
SuperTouringPod

Re: Super Touring Power 2

Post by SuperTouringPod »

Delighted to announce that we will be hosting some live special shows from Brands Hatch and STP2!

Pinkd56

Post by Pinkd56 »

A great event once again. Opted for Sunday instead of Saturday like last year, so was a bit disappointed to see a very depleted grid for the Super Tourers (four cars running at the end of race 4!!) - but that's the risk you run when you go to historic events. All in all I thought the support package was a bit better this year, so that made up for it.

Chatting to one of the RML people later in the day, they were pretty chuffed with how the weekend went and they thought they'd probably come again with a similar setup in 2025.

Good to hear that the Kiwis are likely to come back next year - we just need the Germans to come over from Tourenwagen Classics and fill up that grid. I know it's a modern series, but dare I say TCR UK should be trying to get on this bill next year? It would be the biggest crowd they race in front of and I feel the series fits the event's ethos. Would love to know what others think.
NumberTWO

Post by NumberTWO »

SuperTouringPod wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:17 pm Delighted to announce that we will be hosting some live special shows from Brands Hatch and STP2!

Couldn't find them anywhere..

Is there anyway we can hear them now??
RFMO

Post by RFMO »

Was a great event wasn't it? Who went?